'Nz' Function in VB-Script

Hendrik Wittke

Apr 13, 2003, 8:47:03 AM4/13/03
Hello,

I am coming from Visual Basic 6.0 / Access and I am looking for an
equivalent of the VB-6.0 "Nz"-Function under VB-Script.

Wenn a value is Null then the standardvalue should be set to 0 !

Under VB-Script I am using now complex If...Then.Else constructs for that
logic, but there must be a better way.

Regards, Hendrik

Steve Fulton

Apr 13, 2003, 9:11:08 AM4/13/03

Write your own:

Function Nz(o)
If IsNull(o) Then Nz = 0 Else Nz = o
End Function

--
Steve

I don't care how little your country is, you got a right to run it like you
want to. When the big nations quit meddling then the world will have peace.
-Will Rogers