Error in loading DLL. '800a0030'

Galindo...@hotmail.com

Jan 5, 2005, 3:21:39 AM1/5/05
Hi folks,

I have been trying to solve an ERROR during some days with no result.
I would appreciate if any

of you could help me with this issue. This is the error message
produced by the ASP page:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0030'
Error in loading DLL: 'Datos.SetObjProceso'
/Prueba.asp, line 4

And this is the ASP code:

ASP Page (Prueba.asp)
-------------------------------
Set Proceso= Server.CreateObject("Procesosdll.Proceso")
Set Datos= Server.CreateObject("Procesosdll.Datos")
Set Proceso.SetObjDatos = Datos
Set Datos.SetObjProceso = Proceso <----- The error happens to
be here
-------------------------------

None of the posible reasons apply to this case:
- Use of collections: There is not collections in the 2 objects.
- Sending e-mails: There are no emails sent from this component.
- Return recordsets: I don´t return them.
- Return types defined by the user (UDT): As you could see in the
code, this practice is not

used.

The most extrange thing is that the previous code line to the error
(Set Proceso.SetObjDatos =

Datos), which is very similar, does not produce the ERROR.

The component Procesosdll have 2 objects: Datos and Proceso. These are
the properties related to

the error (the others are working fine):

Object Datos
-------------------------------
Private mvarObjProceso As Proceso

Public Property Set SetObjProceso(ByVal obj As Proceso)
Set mvarObjProceso = obj
End Property
-------------------------------

Object Proceso
-------------------------------
Private mvarObjDatos As Datos

Public Property Set SetObjDatos(ByVal obj As Datos)
Set mvarObjDatos = obj
End Property
-------------------------------

It is also very weird that in the development environment everything
is working fine and, on the

other hand, in the production env. this misterious error is being
happing.

Development environment detail
-------------------------------
Windows NT 4.0 + SP 6
IIS 2.0
VB 6.0
-------------------------------

Production environment detail
-------------------------------
Windows 2003 Server
IIS 6.0

Unfortunately I cannot have the same configuration (OS+IIS) in both
environments as they belong

to different companies shared to different users.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advanced and regards.

Sergio Galindo.

s_m_b