"failed to start correctly"

Brent Vaughn

Sep 3, 2003, 6:52:45 PM9/3/03
Everytime I try to download a saved file I get a message
that says, "Publisher failed to start correctly last
time." Then it sends an error report to Microsoft and
asks if I want to start in safe mode but safe mode does
not show anything. Can someone please help?

Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP]

Sep 4, 2003, 3:05:35 PM9/4/03
What do you mean by "download a saved file" ?

Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP
http://www.kvalheim.org

>.

Brent Vaughn

Sep 4, 2003, 3:22:09 PM9/4/03
I mean that if I click on a file in my hard drive or try
to get a file that I have saved on a CD, I get that message

>.

Brian Kvalheim - [MS MVP]

Sep 18, 2003, 2:47:00 PM9/18/03
What happens if you open Publisher first, go to File > Open then browse to
the file and open?

--

Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP