MS Publisher 2007 error problem

Dave K.

Nov 6, 2009, 12:23:01 PM11/6/09
I have a user who is getting the following notice when trying to open a
Publisher 2007 file from a network share:

Publisher cannot find the file you specified. The next dialog box will let
you browse to locate the file on your hard disk or floppy disk

What is odd is that she is browsing to the file location on the network
share, and double clicking directly on th efile to open it. I can open it
just fine from my desktop following the same path the the file she is. Also,
once I renamed the file she was able to open it just fine from the share.

Any ideas what the problem was?

Thanks!