Event ID 1001 in Source (SQLCTR70) could not be found.

Victor

Mar 13, 2001, 10:14:48 PM3/13/01
I getting this error message, all I have loaded is the Project Central
Server with MSDE installed. I choose the option (Install NOW). The
installation went ok, the message showed up in the event viewer after I
rebooted the server.

Event ID: 1001
Source: SQLCTR70
Type: error

The description for Event ID (1001) in Source (SQLCTR70) could not be found.
It contains the following insertion string(s): Cannot open the Registry Key.

Thanks for the help.

V.

Cheryl Phillips

Mar 14, 2001, 10:42:53 AM3/14/01
Victor,
I have this error also and the only thing I have found is about the performance
counters on SQL server which really don't apply. The only thing I can figure out
is that since this is a scaled down version of SQL 7 when running with the MSDE,
it generates this error. I did have this error disappear for about a month in
December, have no reason why but Project Central was working okay then. Now that
I have this error back and I can't run Project Central from the web. I
receive "error on page" and never retrieves the database file. I've had this
twice and only found that a reinstall corrected it. I have posted my error on
page here also but have not received any responses yet. If I don't get any
response, I'm going to approach it through my local software support. If you
like I will let you know any solutions I might find.
Cheryl Phillips

Thanks for the help.

V.

.

Victor

Mar 14, 2001, 2:16:06 PM3/14/01
Thank you Cheryl for sharing this information with us.
I have this error message, but my Project Central browser is working fine. I
just don't like this "STOP" sign in my Event Viewer.

"Cheryl Phillips" <cheryl....@premcor.com> wrote in message