Error Code 9000 in MS Project 2007 Pro

tomherrington

Nov 5, 2009, 12:16:24 PM11/5/09
I am currently using MS Project 2007 Pro SP2 MSO (12.0.6425.1000) and received an error code 9000 when attempting to reschedule uncompleted work via project update. Does anyone know why this would occur?

New IEFT RFC indexed search page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/aeff2e59-a780-4bfb-ae6d-b88f3813a47e/new-ieft-rfc-indexed-sear.aspx

JulieS

Nov 5, 2009, 12:20:54 PM11/5/09
Hello Tom,

Could you give us a bit more information -- specifically what does
the message say? Are you using Project Server?

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

<tom herrington> wrote in message

tomherrington

Nov 6, 2009, 1:31:15 PM11/6/09
Julie, the message occurred on MS Project 2007 Pro, SP2, on a project from the server 2007 (also SP2). An attempt to "reschedule uncompleted work" in the Update Project process. There was a window that popped up stating "project server encountered a problem with this error code: 9000. Contact your system administrator."

Tom

JulieS wrote:

Hello Tom,Could you give us a bit more information -- specifically what
05-Nov-09

Hello Tom,

Could you give us a bit more information -- specifically what does
the message say? Are you using Project Server?

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

<tom herrington> wrote in message

JavaScript Calendars
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/db701e2f-229f-4137-82f1-88bb49b66598/javascript-calendars.aspx

JulieS

Nov 6, 2009, 1:43:29 PM11/6/09
Hi Tom,

As the error occured using Project Server, try reposting to the
server newsgroup.

Julie