PowerPoint 2007 error message...

Zalek...@hotmail.com

Dec 26, 2009, 8:22:09 PM12/26/09
On my PC I had messed up disk letters - WinXP and most programs were
installed on G:\ drive instead of C:\. It worked OK until I had disk
crush and had to reinstall Win and other programs - this time I
installed everything on C:\.

Some time ago I installed on my PC MS Office 2007. I was using Word
only - but recently I tried to use PowerPoint.
Each time I try to add a picture to a slide - I am getting the
message: "an error occurred while importing this file d:\..." where
"D:\..." is a name of the picture. I tried different .jpg pictures and
each time I am getting the same message. I know the problem is not a
picture - I tried even pictures used in successfully in another
presentation.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,

Zalek

zalek

Dec 26, 2009, 8:50:49 PM12/26/09

Well, repair MS Office did not help, but I noticed I have no problem
to insert small pictures - about 20k size, pictures about 200k are
rejected.
Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks,

Zalek

Steve Rindsberg

Dec 27, 2009, 12:07:52 PM12/27/09
In article <hkddj5lofbbuk8il2...@4ax.com>,

How are you adding the pictures? Exact steps, please.

> Any idea how to fix it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zalek

PPT Frequently Asked Questions