Star Wars Type Text Scroll

Anti-Rock Rakers

Jun 10, 2002, 3:47:14 PM6/10/02
I am looking to add the Star Wars type text scroll for a presentation and
cannot find any links on the web. Please direct me to a site or please
explain it here.

Thanks!

--
"People in masks cannot be trusted."
-Fezzik

TAJ Simmons

Jun 10, 2002, 4:38:51 PM6/10/02
With thanks to Adam Crowley for this post.....
/snip
Within PowerPoint itself the closest you'll get is to crawl from bottom, but
this hardly achieves the Star Wars effect you're after.

You can do it with Flash, a vector drawing program such as Corel Draw and a
bit of patience.

Take a look at http://www.webshite.org/starwars for an example.
And there's a prize for knowing where the text comes from.

/snip

Cheers
TAJ Simmons
microsoft powerpoint mvp

awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
free sample templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com

"Anti-Rock Rakers" <b> wrote in message

Gus Collot

Jun 10, 2002, 6:31:56 PM6/10/02
This might work...

1.Download LIVEWEB, a free addin that lets you insert html files within a
slide, from this web site :
http://www.mvps.org

2. Locate javasripts codes to create effects desired, produce a html page
with the effect.

3. Insert the page within the slide using the LIVEWEB addin.

Regards,

Gus Collot
http://collotcorp.logon.as

---------

Steve Rindsberg

Jun 10, 2002, 10:34:31 PM6/10/02
Gus, you might want to make that link http://www.mvps.org/skp/
mvps.org is humongous. DAYS of entertainment. <g>

--
Steve Rindsberg PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: http://www.pptfaq.com
"Gus Collot" <collo...@icnet.com.ve> wrote in message

221...@mcpsmd.net

Feb 3, 2017, 12:46:13 PM2/3/17
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Drerex

Oct 4, 2021, 7:01:06 AM10/4/21
alright