make bullet points appear one at a time by clicking the mouse

Elsie-crazy

Apr 1, 2010, 7:14:01 AM4/1/10
On a slide I have a text box with several bullet points and I would like
these bullet points to appear one at a time but only when I click the mouse,
not fade in by a time delay.

John Wilson

Apr 1, 2010, 8:07:01 AM4/1/10

trip_to_tokyo

Apr 1, 2010, 8:10:01 AM4/1/10
PowerPoint 2007

Take the following actions:-

1. Launch PowerPoint.

2. Blank Presentation opens.

3. Home tab / Slides group / click on drop down arrow to the right of New
Slide / click on Title and Content / slide number 2 should get added to the
Presentation.

4. In slide 2 click to the right of:-

Click to add text

Add 4 bullet points calling them:-

Point 1

Point 2

Point 3

Point 4

5. Highlight all 4 bullet points / Animations tab / Animations group / click
on Custom Animation button / Custom Animation Task Pane should open on the
right hand side.

6. Click on the Add Effect . . . button / Entrance / 3. Checkerboard / now
in the Start: box change in from blank to On Click

7. Change to Slide Show tab / Start Slide Show group / click on From Current
Slide / click your left mouse button 4 times in succession and as you do the
bullet points will appear on the screen.

If my comments have helped please hit yes.

Thanks.

heung theresa

Oct 25, 2010, 11:13:17 PM10/25/10
Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, it helps!

> On Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:14 AM Elsie-crazy wrote:

> On a slide I have a text box with several bullet points and I would like
> these bullet points to appear one at a time but only when I click the mouse,
> not fade in by a time delay.

>> On Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:07 AM John Wilson wrote:

>> See if this helps
>> http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/PowerPoint_Line%20by%20line.html
>> --
>> john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
>>
>> Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
>> http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html
>>

>> "Elsie-crazy" wrote:

>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
>>> ASP.NET Caching Concepts
>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/78de4d09-b013-48c0-8d4a-bedd68f675f5/aspnet-caching-concepts.aspx

Parmesh Chand

Apr 1, 2012, 11:18:21 PM4/1/12
Plize can any1 tel me how slide 1 bullet point at a time in microsoft powerpoint

Parmesh Chand

Apr 1, 2012, 11:20:23 PM4/1/12
can any1 tel me how 2 slide 1 bullet point at a time in microsoft powerpoint

donsc...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2019, 12:39:17 PM7/13/19
Dear Trip-To-Tokyo: Many thanks for the advice - it works!