Distribution list causes "An internal support function returned an error"

BBran

Aug 24, 2007, 10:41:17 AM8/24/07
Hello,

I am using Outlook 2007 on XP Pro SP2. Every time I try to send a message
using this one distribution list I get the error message "An internal
support function returned an error".

How can this be fixed?

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Aug 24, 2007, 4:53:38 PM8/24/07
Recreate the DL from scratch. DL's are not reliable and never work for very
long.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"BBran" <bb...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

foghor...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2007, 9:56:14 AM9/27/07
On Aug 24, 4:53 pm, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russ...@gmail.com>
wrote:

If working at a company with Exchange managing email, access contact
list then Distribution List and click "Update Now" - D D