Publish Calendar to WebDAV Server on my computer

PtOOey

Nov 18, 2010, 2:39:05 PM11/18/10
I'm trying to publish my default calendar to a server I set up using
IIS 6 on my computer. I'm using Vista and Outlook 2010.

Can anyone help me configuring the server so that it will accept the
calendar I'm trying to upload to it using the "Publish to WebDAV
server" menu item in Outlook 2010?

I can access the website anywhere on my home network using the
http://computername/calendar address, but obviouly something is not
configured correctly with the accepting of the calendar upload from
Outlook.

I don't know much about IIS 6 or how to configure much of anything
there so I'm surprised that I got this far :)

PtOOey

Nov 18, 2010, 2:45:36 PM11/18/10
Actually, I'm not sure if I'm using IIS 6 or 7. The "about" page says
6, but the default website page says IIS7 so I'm going to assume it's
7 and not 6