start Outlook from the Command line

volker-j

Jun 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/5/99
hy ,
I need to start Outlook ore Outloo Express from the Command
line.
I will send automaticly an noticeil from another Programm to an
SMS Handy
I know the Parameter for the "Send To" field but who knows
the Parameter for the Subject ?

For the "send to field" it is

MS Outlook 97:
"C:\OFFICE97\OFFICE\OUTLOOK.EXE" /c ipm.note /m

MS Outlook 98 (express)
"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe mailurl:mailto:%"

And what is the Parameter that Outlook start automatikly with
sending the e-mail.

Thanks for Your help and sorry for my bad english.
Volker Jenner ,Boegelhuus, Germany

beejay (Bill R)

Jun 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/6/99
Take a look at this MSKB article for Outlook:
"OL98: Command Line for Creating a Pre-addressed E-mail Message"
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q181/9/91.asp

You can get this message by return e-mail here:
mailto:msh...@microsoft.com?subject=Q181991
Bill R
The first place to look to solve an Outlook problem:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/outlook/serviceware/out98/default.asp
Extensive tips, wizards and info on error messages.
Access the Outlook News groups via DejaNews?
Need to search archives of Outlook News groups for a specific problem?
Use http://www.dejanews.com/~outlook
as your starting point!