Outlook 2010 olmapi32.dll

steely2

Dec 1, 2009, 1:21:02 PM12/1/09
If i try to open or forward mails, that contains a file, Outlook told me,
that olmapi32.dll is incompatible with outlook.
Im running a 64bit Windows 7 and Office 2010.
What can i do?

Roady [MVP]

Dec 1, 2009, 5:04:02 PM12/1/09
There is little to go by for the information provided. My guess is that it
is a compatibility issue since 32-bit add-in do not work with a 64-bit
version of Outlook. Do you perhaps have a virus scanner installed which has
an integrated mail scanner?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"steely2" <ste...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Hussein

Dec 23, 2009, 3:14:01 PM12/23/09
I have the same problem, and have not found a fix yet.

joemerchant

Apr 6, 2013, 9:24:04 AM4/6/13
olmapi32.dll file is important to send and receive mails. but if you are
getting
olmapi32.dll error message than you can't send mails to other. to fix it you
cab
use pst repair tool.

For more information: http://olmapi32dllerror.webnode.com/