Save all attachments doesn't work

Adam Jacobs

Jul 8, 2010, 4:30:27 AM7/8/10
I'm using Outlook 2003 (SP3), which for some reason has suddenly
stopped allowing me to save all attachments from some emails.

I can still right click on each attachment and save it individually,
but choosing "Save attachments..." from the file menu when an email is
open doesn't do anything (the menu option is still there, but clicking
on it has no effect). If I select the email from its folder, rather
than opening it, and choose "Save attachments" from the file menu,
instead of the sub-menu popping up giving me a choice of individual
attachments or all of them, I simply get one option called "None".

Bizarrely, this is not true of all emails. Some emails still let me
save attachments, but most don't. I haven't figured out any obvious
pattern of differences between the two kinds.

I'm using Windows XP, SP3.

Any ideas?

Message has been deleted

fsand...@gmail.com