Error:126 Cannot Load Library LXBBPRP.DLL

JNAR

Aug 12, 2009, 10:47:01 PM8/12/09
When trying to print my emails from Outlook, I get Error:126 Cannot Load
Library LXBBPRP.DLL, plus I'm getting message that Outlook cannot run add-in,
cannot install necessary files due to windows installer error 1605 and action
only valid for products currently installed. I'm a new user of Outlook and
have no idea what any of this means? Can you help?

Thanks

Roady [MVP]

Aug 13, 2009, 11:03:47 AM8/13/09
That is coming from your Lexmark printer. Make sure you have the latest
drivers installed for your printer.
In addition, you might want to reset your outlprnt file afterwards as well.
See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/247

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/