Re: How do i insert a page break in an Outlook e-mail message?

Roady [MVP]

Mar 13, 2009, 3:40:17 PM3/13/09
No, Page Breaks are not supported in an email.
You're saying that the Page Break were maintained within the message when
the receiver got your message?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"NSRDE" <NS...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When the recipient prints out my e-mail, i want the pages to break at
> specific spots. I have not been able to find a Page Break command in
> Outlook. Instead I've had to compose the message in Word and then cut &
> paste it into the Outlook e-mail. Is there a way to insert a page break
> while composing an e-mail message in Outlook?

lisanight

Dec 30, 2009, 7:48:26 PM12/30/09
Adding a Page Break to Outlook Email:

1. Right Click in the space where you want the PAGE BREAK.
2. Choose PARAGRAPH from the drop down menu.
3. Select the TAB for LINE AND PAGE BREAKS.
4. Select the option PAGE BREAK BEFORE.
5. Press OK.
6. Do a Print Preview to view your PAGE BREAK results and adjust as neccessary.

NSRD wrote:

How do i insert a page break in an Outlook e-mail message?
13-Mar-09

When the recipient prints out my e-mail, i want the pages to break at
specific spots. I have not been able to find a Page Break command in
Outlook. Instead I've had to compose the message in Word and then cut &
paste it into the Outlook e-mail. Is there a way to insert a page break
while composing an e-mail message in Outlook?

On Friday, March 13, 2009 3:31 PM
NSRD wrote:

How do i insert a page break in an Outlook e-mail message?

When the recipient prints out my e-mail, i want the pages to break at
specific spots. I have not been able to find a Page Break command in
Outlook. Instead I've had to compose the message in Word and then cut &
paste it into the Outlook e-mail. Is there a way to insert a page break
while composing an e-mail message in Outlook?

On Friday, March 13, 2009 3:40 PM
Roady [MVP] wrote:

No, Page Breaks are not supported in an email.
No, Page Breaks are not supported in an email.
You're saying that the Page Break were maintained within the message when
the receiver got your message?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"NSRDE" <NS...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Easy Cross-Browser Collapsible Divs Redux
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/2c0ba302-d7a5-453d-9b63-6e9095a9597a/easy-crossbrowser-collap.aspx

patty finlayson

Jul 12, 2012, 11:52:47 AM7/12/12
Thanks for the help, but it would be nice to have a page break helper in the Outlook format bar, like you can do in Excel.

You go through 5 keystrokes and create a page break before, not after a line of text!

Microsoft is so complicated! Why cannot you just type a CTRl Enter and create a page break anywhere? WordPerfect does this, and WordPerfect also has hard spaces by typing Ctrl spacebar, instead of having to use the mouse to highlight the text, find the "block protect" line and click it. Yikes!

Microsoft has too many steps to do anything, and that is why I use WordPerfect for most everything except Outlook and Excel.

You have brilliant programmers, but they obviously have not played secretary and typed many documents a day and want as few keystrokes as possible.