Clicking a link in email - Outlook tries to save as a .exe

frant1c22

Feb 12, 2008, 6:30:04 AM2/12/08

I am currently using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (this is at work) and
about a month ago i noticed that, when i receive an email that has a link to
any website, when i click the link, a "Locate Link Browser" box appears (as
if its going to save the link) and the file type is set as a .exe. (Hope this
makes sense!)
I can copy and paste the link into IE however, for certain links (i.e
questionnaires etc..) i cannot.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what is causing this? As far as I am aware
I havent made any changes to anything (thats not to say another user has
though).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Jen