How do I check something off in my to do list?

1 view

Webster@discussions.microsoft.com Edward Webster

Dec 11, 2009, 11:38:01 AM12/11/09
I want to make a list but yet when I complete the list I still want to see
that I got it done. Like it was on a piece of paper where I would be able to
put a line through it.
That way I can see what I have done. Does that make any sense?

John Guin [ msft ] dot at

Dec 11, 2009, 7:52:02 PM12/11/09
Can you try adding a a "ToDo" tag to the work items to see if this helps?
Try clicking CTRL+1 once to create the To Do box, then CTRL+1 again to mark
it done, and a third time to remove the box.

You can then choose View | Tagged Notes to find these again. And checking
the "Show unchecked items" will show the boxes that are not marked.

--
Hope this helps,
John Guin

Rainald Taesler

Dec 11, 2009, 12:24:46 PM12/11/09

You may have a closer look at the tags.
There are some which can gold a check-mark.

Rainald