PRO11.MSI

Guarumal

Apr 22, 2008, 1:12:01 PM4/22/08
Hello,

I have problems removing office professional 2003. It is asking me for
pro11.msi file. If I try to upgrade the office I will have two version of
Office running on my PC. I do have the Microsoft Office Professional CD but i
can not find the file. I am not sure if this was the CD that they use to
install the Office Professional 2003. Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Guarumal

neo [mvp outlook]

Apr 22, 2008, 3:19:12 PM4/22/08
It should be on the CD and if memory serves me right, it is a hidden file.

/neo

ps - The installer could be upset because it is trying to read from a hidden
cache directory on your drive. This folder is referred to as the Local
Installation Source. Microsoft does have a tool called LISTool that can
purge this directory so that installation media is asked for when trying to
remove/add/repair/update features that are installed.

"Guarumal" <Guar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

TaurArian

Apr 23, 2008, 8:46:11 AM4/23/08
pro11.msi Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011185721033.aspx
Locate missing .msi files

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org