Error 1308. Setup Cannot find the required file.

Sanchez@discussions.microsoft.com Trish Sanchez

Mar 19, 2008, 5:51:01 PM3/19/08
Here is the rest of the error message:

Error 1308. Setup cannot find the required file C:\MSOCache\All
Users\{911200000-0014-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}-C\ProrWW.XML
Check your connection to the network, or CD-ROM drive. For other potential
solutions to this problem, see SETUP.CHM

I then have a Cancel, Retry and Ignore option box.

This message occurs when I try to run Office 2007 Programs from my computer.
I thought it was something that I had done so I uninstalled and reinstalled.
The same thing is happening. So, I left the installation disc in the CD-ROM
to see if it would search and find the file.. it didn't. I am not sure why
this is happening...

Any solutions?

Thanks

david h

Aug 3, 2010, 6:13:31 PM8/3/10
Erase the folder MSocache and reinstall

Trish Sanche wrote:

Error 1308. Setup Cannot find the required file.
19-Mar-08

Any solutions?

Thanks

On Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:51 PM
Trish Sanche wrote:

Error 1308. Setup Cannot find the required file.

Any solutions?

Thanks

BizTalk: Parallel Processing with Correlation
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6b1df1e9-e8fc-4dc1-a810-1245a8ef0208/biztalk-parallel-processing-with-correlation.aspx

Clan D. Estin

Aug 6, 2010, 2:59:50 PM8/6/10
EggHead DeadHead Alert! HoopleHead: You replied to a years old message and
changed the subject. Do you think the OP will be back?

Don't you idiots know how to use a newsgroup/forum?

"david h" <david...@yahoo.com.mx> wrote in message