Install error, cannot find ProPlus.WW\ProPLSWW.cab

Matthew Z

Jul 12, 2009, 11:41:02 PM7/12/09
I reformatted my hard drive, and re-installed my Windows XP Pro and then
after I finished all of the new updates, tried to install Office Professional
2007, and midway thru the installation, it halts and reads: "setup cannot
find ProPlus.WW\ProPLSWW.cab. Browse to a vaild installation source, then
click ok."

How do I resolve this so I can install Office Professional 2007?

Thanks,

Matthew Z.

sbindl01

Jul 19, 2009, 4:05:02 PM7/19/09
I had the same issue, actually i've had it every time i restore a paticular
pc of mine from the 'recovery' partition. in my case it has something to do
with a trial version of office being pre-installed. anyway...to get around
this i simply go to another pc that i have office 2007 installed on, and do a
search for proplswww.cab, making sure to include searching hidden/system
files. it's usually located in the cache directories from the install. copy
the cab file to a usb drive, then insert on the other machine having problems
and point to it.

hope this helps.

::sbindl01::

karapinha

Jul 20, 2009, 7:37:01 PM7/20/09
Hi everybody.

I had just the same problem.
Solution? Disabled my internet conection, et voilá! It worked.

Thanks.

lmaystr...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2013, 3:03:02 PM3/8/13

valleanu...@gmail.com

May 25, 2013, 7:35:07 AM5/25/13
Hi... I have almost the same problem. I try to install Office 2007 RO package on win xp but it says that:
"setup can not find ProPlus.WW \ ProPLSWW.cab. Browse to a vaild installation source, the click ok."
and was wondering if I could download it from the net?

noblesch...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2017, 5:42:33 AM4/5/17

Good Guy

Apr 5, 2017, 4:11:34 PM4/5/17
You need to download again from whatever crack site you got this software from.  Microsoft is watching you stealing their software.

--

If you want to filter all of my posts then please read this article:
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/organize-your-messages-using-filters>

With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.