Installation of Office Prof 2007 and missing rosebud file?

Tom

Mar 12, 2010, 6:26:01 PM3/12/10
I am trying to install Office 2007 on XP and during the installation process
get the following error message:

Setup cannot find Rosebud.en-us\RosebudMUI.msi. Browse to a valid
installation source ... I am not sure where to find this file and had
assumed that whatever I needed was included on the installation disk.

I checked another pc I am using with Office 2007 and don't seem to have this
file on there either.

What should I do next?