msvbvm60.dll issue when close powerpoint

Steven Lei

Jul 28, 2005, 10:07:16 PM7/28/05
Dear All,

We developed a powerpoint's add in and a activex(.ocx) file that insert to
powerpoint's slides, then We install it in a XP or windows2003 machine which
has office xp or office2003, not vb programe installed. I run smoothly in
powerpoint when we demo this activex in powerpoint's slides, But after we
exit and close powerpoint, It displays a error windows

==========================
Error Signature
AppName: powerpnt.exe AppVer: 10.0.3506.0 ModName: msvbvm60.dll
Modver: 6.0.92.37 Offset: 000190a9

Reporting details
This error report includes: information regarding the condition of
Micorosoft PowerPoint when the problem occurred: the .......

We already install vb runtime package and msvbvm60.dll in this machine, but
it still displays this error message,
Anyone can help me!

Thanks