cannot synchronize with the corporate address book

Glenn

Aug 27, 2009, 7:39:45 AM8/27/09
I am running OCS 2007 R2. My clients keep getting an folder with an
exclamation point through it, when you click on it, it says "Cannot
Synchrnoize Address Book. Click to display details".

When you click, you get a pop up box that says "Cannot synchrnoize with the
corporate address book. This may be because the proxy server setting in
your web browser does not allow access to the address book. If the problem
persists, contact your system administrator."

I'm not using a proxy server, so not sure what could be causing this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ian

Sep 29, 2009, 4:05:46 AM9/29/09
Check to see if the 'Check for server certification revocation' and 'Check
for publisher's certification revocation' under Internet
Options/Advanced/Security are unticked.

"Glenn" <nos...@yahoo.com> wrote in message