Re: Access error 0xc00e0069 on windows 2000 when open a remote queue

Doron Juster [MSFT]

Jul 5, 2004, 12:56:10 AM7/5/04
This is expected if the remote computer (the one hosting the queue) is SP2.
This problem was fixed on SP3. Did it also happen when remote computer is at
service pack4 ?

Thanks, Doron
.

"tan" <t...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> On Windows 2000(workgroup mode, pack2 or pack4), when I dial up to a
remote computer, I can send messages to a remote private queue, but cann't
open the queue with receive access using MQOpenQueue (using DIRECT=TCP
format name). The return error is OXC00E0069. Why?