System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find a formatter capable of

Türkay KAYNAK

May 25, 2009, 7:47:38 AM5/25/09

I'm using two MSMQ Queue and XmlMessageFormatter for both side applications.
This queues work for different directions and Send - receive codes is equal.

My first queue work completely.

But I'm receive this error message for second queue, in get_body() after
peek operation.

----------------------
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find a formatter capable of reading
this message
----------------------

This message body is (copy from computer management console / Message
Queuing).

-----
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SMSQueueItem xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns="http://belsasoft.com/special/components/2008">
<StatusControl>1</StatusControl>
<MessageDeleteDate>0001-01-01T00:00:00</MessageDeleteDate>
<MesageSendDate>2005-01-20T12:15:05</MesageSendDate>
<BelsaMessageID>212</BelsaMessageID>
<MessageBody>evet</MessageBody>
<GsmNumbers>00905555807979</GsmNumbers>
</SMSQueueItem>
-----

Best regards

Türkay KAYNAK

May 25, 2009, 8:07:30 AM5/25/09
Sorry,

I'm found, receive codes is not equal :(

targetTypes parameter is not set in XmlMessageFormatter constructor.

regards.

"T�rkay KAYNAK" <t...@yahoo.com> wrote in message