Need driver for Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2.0

Coops

Mar 3, 2010, 6:49:02 PM3/3/10
my laptop doesn't have a cd drive, but has Win7 installed. It recognizes the
USB wireless, but not the keyboard. Where do I go to install the Keyboard
driver?

Beverly Howard

Mar 4, 2010, 11:14:27 AM3/4/10
>> my laptop doesn't have a cd drive <<

netbook?

There are several options... if you can connect to a network where
another computer has a CD, share that CD, then open that share from your
computer and run the setup program on the remote CD

You can also copy the entire CD to a USB thumb drive or memory card,
insert that into your computer and run it from there.

Finally, you should be able to find the files on the ms site, download
them to your book and run them from your hard drive.

Beverly Howard

Cathy Moya (MSFT)

Mar 4, 2010, 2:23:30 PM3/4/10
Microsoft Hardware Download page for mice and keyboards:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=MK
Hope that helps!

--
Cathy Moya
Microsoft Hardware User Experience

www.microsoft.com/hardware
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

"Coops" <Co...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message