error 3e6h

harold estrada

Oct 26, 2001, 11:40:52 PM10/26/01
I've tried installing windows xp home edition x3. What is
error 3e6h?

harold estrada

Oct 26, 2001, 11:40:42 PM10/26/01

harold estrada

Oct 26, 2001, 11:41:12 PM10/26/01

harold estrada

Oct 26, 2001, 11:41:31 PM10/26/01

Robert Armstrong

Oct 27, 2001, 1:48:07 AM10/27/01
I'm installing XP home on ME and get "Fatal Error: Setup
cannot continue. Error 3e6h." What's up with that?

Kimberly Renna

Oct 28, 2001, 1:05:13 AM10/28/01
You really should contact Windows Support for this issue.

If your wait is that long for phone support, you can submit a Web Response
support case instead. This is email based support, and you can submit your
support request at
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/question.asp?

You'll need a Passport to get through the Wizard, but WIndows XP is an
option in the support listing. I hope this helps.

--
Regards,
Kim Renna

I will no longer respond to direct email unless I have requested it.
Please post to the newsgroups so that others may benefit from your
questions.

The MVP program does not constitute employment or contractual obligation
with Microsoft Corporation.

"Robert Armstrong" <aro...@hotmail.com> wrote in message