Microsoft Money Error

SueJunction

Jan 17, 2008, 11:50:01 AM1/17/08
I just upgraded to mircorsoft money 2007. I can not recieve my bank updates
via internet, and I recieve the following error message:
The internet, banking or brokerage server could not process the request.
Please try your call again later. (OFXHTTP404)

Anyone know what that means - or how I can fix the problem?

Thanks
--
Sue

Cal Learner-- MVP

Jan 17, 2008, 1:19:00 PM1/17/08
In microsoft.public.money, SueJunction wrote:

It an error code from the server usually means there is a temporary
problem. Try later.

If the problem persists, you can disable the account for online
access, and then try to set it up again.