Out of Memory Error in Excel 2008

瀏覽次數:377 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

slak...@officeformac.com

未讀,
2008年2月13日 下午3:33:352008/2/13
收件者:
I'm working on a spreadsheet that has about 10 sheets, but it's not a huge project. As I am working I get an "Out of memory" pop up window that keep reappearing after I click the "OK" button. This will repeat indefinitely until Excel crashes. I've lost changes when this happens. I'm on a new macBook with 1G of memory. I don't see any known issues for this. I do have an error report - pasted below:

Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0

Error Signature:
Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS
Date/Time: 2008-02-13 12:03:36 -0800
Application Name: Microsoft Excel
Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Excel
Application Signature: XCEL
Application Version: 12.0.0.071130
Crashed Module Name: unknown
Crashed Module Version: unknown
Crashed Module Offset: unknown
Blame Module Name: unknown
Blame Module Version: unknown
Blame Module Offset: unknown
Application LCID: 1033
Extra app info: Reg=en Loc=0x0409

Thread 0 crashed:

# 1 0xffff0937 in ( + 0x00000000)
# 2 0x014bb357 in _MsoMemmove + 0x00000033 (MicrosoftComponentPlugin + 0x00067357)
# 3 0x0085702f in __mh_execute_header + 0x0085602F (Microsoft Excel + 0x0085602f)
# 4 0x008a1adf in __mh_execute_header + 0x008A0ADF (Microsoft Excel + 0x008a0adf)
# 5 0x008a5038 in __mh_execute_header + 0x008A4038 (Microsoft Excel + 0x008a4038)
# 6 0x00866922 in __mh_execute_header + 0x00865922 (Microsoft Excel + 0x00865922)
# 7 0x0018617d in __mh_execute_header + 0x0018517D (Microsoft Excel + 0x0018517d)
# 8 0x00a33a1b in __mh_execute_header + 0x00A32A1B (Microsoft Excel + 0x00a32a1b)
# 9 0x00a33f77 in __mh_execute_header + 0x00A32F77 (Microsoft Excel + 0x00a32f77)
# 10 0x014eea08 in MEventHandler::FRemoveHandler(unsigned long, unsigned long) + 0x000001DE (MicrosoftComponentPlugin + 0x0009aa08)
# 11 0x906ed863 in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x903C4C43 (HIToolbox + 0x00007863)
# 12 0x906ecc9d in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x903C407D (HIToolbox + 0x00006c9d)
# 13 0x906ecb02 in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x903C3EE2 (HIToolbox + 0x00006b02)
# 14 0x9071b81c in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x903F2BFC (HIToolbox + 0x0003581c)
# 15 0x906edc1c in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x903C4FFC (HIToolbox + 0x00007c1c)
# 16 0x906ecc9d in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x903C407D (HIToolbox + 0x00006c9d)
# 17 0x9070908e in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x903E046E (HIToolbox + 0x0002308e)
# 18 0x0153fc05 in _McpFDispatchEventRef + 0x00000073 (MicrosoftComponentPlugin + 0x000ebc05)
# 19 0x01540195 in _McpRunApplicationEventLoop + 0x0000051B (MicrosoftComponentPlugin + 0x000ec195)
# 20 0x0148fa51 in _McpAlertAppModalRalco + 0x0000005F (MicrosoftComponentPlugin + 0x0003ba51)
# 21 0x008aa17b in __mh_execute_header + 0x008A917B (Microsoft Excel + 0x008a917b)
# 22 0x00668255 in __mh_execute_header + 0x00667255 (Microsoft Excel + 0x00667255)
# 23 0x00847f0a in __mh_execute_header + 0x00846F0A (Microsoft Excel + 0x00846f0a)
# 24 0x005e4c40 in __mh_execute_header + 0x005E3C40 (Microsoft Excel + 0x005e3c40)
# 25 0x005e64d7 in __mh_execute_header + 0x005E54D7 (Microsoft Excel + 0x005e54d7)
# 26 0x007f3e8d in __mh_execute_header + 0x007F2E8D (Microsoft Excel + 0x007f2e8d)
# 27 0x01f8dc94 in _OleSetCustomPutScrap + 0x0000038E (MicrosoftOLE + 0x00045c94)
# 28 0x90936e60 in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x9060E240 (HIToolbox + 0x00250e60)
# 29 0x952912d2 in _gSerializeBufferKey + 0x9523D17A (HIServices + 0x0003e2d2)
# 30 0x952623f4 in _gSerializeBufferKey + 0x9520E29C (HIServices + 0x0000f3f4)
# 31 0x95262336 in _gSerializeBufferKey + 0x9520E1DE (HIServices + 0x0000f336)
# 32 0x932eec99 in .objc_class_name___NSCFSet + 0x931A4D59 (CoreFoundation + 0x00042c99)
# 33 0x90936f8b in .objc_class_name_IPMDFontRange + 0x9060E36B (HIToolbox + 0x00250f8b)
# 34 0x01f7981d in _OleProcessClipboardAE + 0x00000223 (MicrosoftOLE + 0x0003181d)
# 35 0x01f79872 in _OleFlushClipboard + 0x00000050 (MicrosoftOLE + 0x00031872)
#

james.w...@gmail.com

未讀,
2008年2月20日 清晨7:54:352008/2/20
收件者:
This happens to me without fail on every spreadsheet - "Out of memory"
on a MacBook Pro 2GB. As an example, one spreadsheet has 2 work
sheets with 3 columns each. And only 50 rows. Its an IP register, no
formula...

Sigh. It also frequently crashes when copying a cell to another sheet.

Alan124

未讀,
2008年3月21日 上午10:07:282008/3/21
收件者:

Hi,

Maybe the excel file is corrupt. I think you can try a popular Excel
file recovery tool called Advanced Excel Repair to repair your Excel
file. It is a powerful tool to repair corrupt or damaged Excel files.

Detailed information about Advanced Excel Repair can be found at
http://www.datanumen.com/aer/

And you can also download a free demo version at http://www.datanumen.com/aer/aer.exe

Hope this will help.

Alan

Paulina Oliva

未讀,
2008年4月12日 凌晨12:33:392008/4/12
收件者:
I also got an out of memory message the first day I used it. It also has crashed on me.

未知

未讀,
2008年4月16日 凌晨2:30:102008/4/16
收件者:
I have just recently switched from PC to Mac (the new MacBook Pro) I purchased Office 2008 but am also experiencing this out of memory problem and not always with the same file. This typically happens when trying to create a pivot table.

I have also noticed (looking at istat) that when using Excel the memory usage goes up to 1.5 gig of the 2 I have on the machine. This happens with spreadsheets created in this version and with very little data. Switching to other applications then obviously also generate an out of memory error. This then results in the machine just hanging.

Any advice?

Michael Lee

未讀,
2008年4月16日 上午9:31:102008/4/16
收件者:
I am also having this problem regularly with a new (i.e. wiped disk clean) install of Leopard and Office 2008. Occurs most frequently when I am attempting to copy a range of cells. I am using very small sheets (three sheets, only about 20 rows, 10 columns) with very little calculation.

On one occurrence, after pressing the OK button on the 'Not enough memory' error message, Excel actually created a new workbook that was a copy of the sheet that had focus. Very weird, and indicative of a big problem in the code, IMHO. I may have to install my old Windows version of Office 2003 on my Boot Camp partition if this isn't fixed soon...

Pat McMillan

未讀,
2008年4月16日 下午4:41:332008/4/16
收件者:Michael Lee
For those of you seeing this:

1) Have you installed the 12.0.1 update?
2) Would you be able to send me a system profile?
3) If you have a specific file that you always encounter this with, would it
be possible to send that file to me?

patm...@microsoft.com

Thanks,

Pat

On 4/16/08 6:31 AM, in article ee8d...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Michael
Lee" <ml...@strategyn.com> wrote:

--
Pat McMillan
Macintosh Business Unit

未知

未讀,
2008年4月17日 清晨5:23:342008/4/17
收件者:
Pat, I have sent details via e-mail as requested. Rgds Eric

aled...@gmail.com

未讀,
2008年4月21日 下午4:22:272008/4/21
收件者:
On Apr 17, 2:23 am, "Eric Nienaber" <> wrote:
> Pat, I have sent details via e-mail as requested. Rgds Eric

Hello folks - any update on this? i am also seeing this on pretty
much every file and it occurs about once every 30 minutes. I am also
running 12.0.1 but this was occurring in 12.0.0 as well. Let me know
if you need any information from my machine.

Thanks.

Pat McMillan

未讀,
2008年4月22日 凌晨1:24:402008/4/22
收件者:aled...@gmail.com
We've been working to get a consistent repro case for this, but are having a
hard time. Every report seems to be a little bit different. Eric sent me a
file, but on a MBP with almost the same specs as his, I don't see the
problem.

It would help a lot if you could a) send me any file that encounters this
problem consistently (patm...@microsoft.com), b) send me a system profile,
c) tell me exactly what steps usually lead to the Out of Memory alert? Is it
when creating pivot tables as it was for Eric, copying a range of cells as
someone else reported? Or is it something different?

Thanks for your help. I hope we can get to the bottom of this.

Pat

On 4/21/08 1:22 PM, in article
aa0c7c94-1b30-43d8...@t12g2000prg.googlegroups.com,
"aled...@gmail.com" <aled...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

bgar...@officeformac.com

未讀,
2008年5月1日 中午12:00:492008/5/1
收件者:
I encountered this error this morning. I too am using Excel 2007 for Mac on a MacBook Pro with the latest/up-to-date OS. I was creating an Excel spreadsheet with three worksheets. The main worksheet contains a list of text problem descriptions from a trouble ticketing system. the second worksheet contains a list of concatenated column contents from the third worksheet.

I was (painstakingly) working my way through the list of text problem descriptions and assigning a category from a pull-down list of problem categories (contained in a column on one of the other worksheets).

I had completed just over 200 of them when the Out of Memory error occurred. I let the app die and restart. I allowed Excel to send the exception info off to Microsoft.

When I attempted to continue after Excel restarted I noticed that the values from the pull-down list are still in place for each item that I assigned a category from the pull-down list, but they are only text now - no data validation list in the cell anymore.

Man. This is no fun at all. The whole point of the pull-down list was for efficiency, which has just now gone out the window!

Pat, I will send you the document that I was working on when this occurred. If you have any way to fix it (it must be corrupted somehow) I'd sure appreciate it.

bgar...@officeformac.com

未讀,
2008年5月1日 中午12:21:502008/5/1
收件者:
I am happy to report that Time Machine has saved my little project. I was able to recover the file from two hours ago and I can now continue.

Pat, please let me know if you need the un-corrupted version of this file for comparison purposes.

Pat McMillan

未讀,
2008年5月8日 凌晨12:57:072008/5/8
收件者:bgar...@officeformac.com
Thanks and sorry for the delay. Actually, yes, it would be very helpful to
have a copy of the file before it became corrupted. Please go ahead and send
directly to me: patm...@microsoft.com.

Thanks,

Pat

On 5/1/08 9:21 AM, in article ee8d5...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"bgar...@officeformac.com" <bgar...@officeformac.com> wrote:

--

esak...@gmail.com

未讀,
2008年5月9日 下午2:57:212008/5/9
收件者:
Just a quick note on this from me. I'm working on an Excel spreadsheet
originally made on a PC. The out of memory thing happens after just a
few minutes of working with the file when I use the Save-command. I'm
also working up against a PC-server, So this might be a mac-to-pc
issue.
Let me know if you need any more info, cause this is getting on my
nerves. I have to restart Excel about 50 times every day now.

Erlend Sakshaug
@The Student Planner

On May 7, 10:57 pm, Pat McMillan <patmc...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks and sorry for the delay. Actually, yes, it would be very helpful to
> have a copy of the file before it became corrupted. Please go ahead and send

> directly to me: patmc...@microsoft.com.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pat
>
> On 5/1/08 9:21 AM, in article ee8d50b...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,

Tristen Lin

未讀,
2008年5月12日 上午10:11:172008/5/12
收件者:
> Just a quick note on this from me. I'm working on an Excel spreadsheet
> originally made on a PC. The out of memory thing happens after just a
> few minutes of working with the file when I use the Save-command. I'm
> also working up against a PC-server, So this might be a mac-to-pc
> issue.
> Let me know if you need any more info, cause this is getting on my
> nerves. I have to restart Excel about 50 times every day now.
>
> Erlend Sakshaug
> @The Student Planner
>
> On May 7, 10:57&#65533;pm, Pat McMillan wrote:
> > Thanks and sorry for the delay. Actually, yes, it would be very helpful to
> > have a copy of the file before it became corrupted. Please go ahead and send
> > directly to me: patmc...@microsoft.com.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Pat
> >
> > On 5/1/08 9:21 AM, in article ee8d50b...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
> >
> > "bgarc...@officeformac.com" wrote:
> > > I am happy to report that Time Machine has saved my little project. I was able
> > > to recover the file from two hours ago and I can now continue.
> >
> > > Pat, please let me know if you need the un-corrupted version of this file for
> > > comparison purposes.
> >
> > --
> > Pat McMillan
> > Macintosh Business Unit
> > Microsoft Corp.
> > This posting is provided &#65533;AS IS&#65533; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

I have same problem. Any PC EXCEL file work for a wile then Out of memory shows to me. Especially after a lot of copy&paste

esak...@gmail.com

未讀,
2008年5月12日 下午5:00:172008/5/12
收件者:

Copying, pasting, changing colors and saving... major pain.

esak...@gmail.com

未讀,
2008年5月13日 下午4:16:012008/5/13
收件者:

SP1 is out!! Go and get it!
It fixes these errors.. That's what I call customer service.

Pat McMillan

未讀,
2008年5月13日 下午4:34:092008/5/13
收件者:esak...@gmail.com
Thanks a lot for letting us know! There have been several different
incarnations of a bug resulting in Out of Memory alerts and we targeted at
least a few of them for this release. It's great to know that we fixed the
scenarios you were hitting! If others still do encounter those alerts after
installing SP1, we absolutely want to hear about it.

Thanks again,

Pat

On 5/13/08 1:16 PM, in article
d31293da-9603-4254...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com,
"esak...@gmail.com" <esak...@gmail.com> wrote:

This posting is provided ³AS IS² with no warranties, and confers no rights.

IAmAdam

未讀,
2008年5月20日 清晨5:07:322008/5/20
收件者:
> Detailed information about Advanced Excel Repair can be found athttp://www.datanumen.com/aer/
>
> And you can also download a free demo version athttp://www.datanumen.com/aer/aer.exe

> Hope this will help.
>
> Alan

Alan - please stop recommending your program to people who are having
trouble with excel files on a MAC. You ought to know it won't work,
since you wrote it yourself.

tot...@yahoo.com.hk

未讀,
2008年5月22日 清晨5:28:202008/5/22
收件者:
On 5月14日, 上午4時34分, Pat McMillan <patmc...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot for letting us know! There have been several different
> incarnations of a bug resulting in Out of Memory alerts and we targeted at
> least a few of them for this release. It's great to know that we fixed the
> scenarios you were hitting! If others still do encounter those alerts after
> installing SP1, we absolutely want to hear about it.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Pat
>
> On 5/13/08 1:16 PM, in article
> d31293da-9603-4254-8c06-2e4f7cf29...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com,
> This posting is provided ³AS IS² with no warranties, and confers no rights.- 隱藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 顯示被引用文字 -

My computer is using SP2, but I can't solve the problem yet!
My program have 42 radio button + 48 label
I use lot of copy&praste.
I think the problem is not simple, as the help file descript, VBA have
limit of 64k segment, is it related to the "out of memory" error?

Bob Greenblatt

未讀,
2008年5月22日 清晨7:47:182008/5/22
收件者:
On 5/22/08 5:28 AM, in article
c72217bd-c0c2-4c82...@w34g2000prm.googlegroups.com,
"tot...@yahoo.com.hk" <tot...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

You will have to restate the problem, and your exact configuration of Excel
and operating System. VBA is not supported in Macintosh Excel 2008, which is
the forum where you are posting the question. Also, there is no SP2 for
Macintosh Office, so somehow one of us is chasing the wrong problem.

--
Bob Greenblatt [MVP], Macintosh
bobgreenblattATmsnDOTcom

Jos...@officeformac.com

未讀,
2008年5月27日 上午10:04:092008/5/27
收件者:
I was getting the occasional "out of memory" error but it was only after working for at least an hour and sometimes I'd go all day without seeing it. then I installed SP1 and now I'm lucky if I get 15 min before the error comes up, or 20 before it crashes all on it's own.

The file i've been working in is a large file with 10 sheets, lots of references and formula's, and one sheet with a lot of charts. I really started to have problems after I started making charts. At one point I saved the file and all of my charts went blank because they'd lost the cell references and I had to either delete and re-create each chart or edit each chart to repair the cell references, getting error codes about bad cell references each time I made a correction.

Is there a mac compatible version of the repair utility? or am I going to have to redo several days of work because Excel through a hissy fit and corrupted my file?

Pat McMillan

未讀,
2008年5月28日 下午4:16:472008/5/28
收件者:Jos...@officeformac.com
Hi Joshua,

Is there any chance you can send me your file so I can investigate? If not,
if you get into the crash again, could you click on More Info... In the
Microsoft Error Reporting application, select all, and copy/paste the crash
log to an email message and send to me (patm...@microsoft.com)? I'd love to
figure out what's going on here, but it's going to take some work to get to
the bottom of the problems you're seeing.

Thanks,

Pat

On 5/27/08 7:04 AM, in article ee8d5...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"Jos...@officeformac.com" <Jos...@officeformac.com> wrote:

--

seh2000

未讀,
2008年6月6日 晚上11:31:152008/6/6
收件者:
Hi All,

Any update on this Out of Memory Eroor in Excel 2008 for MAC?

I have same error on small and big excel sheets, mainly in excel sheets made
by Excel for Windows.

My configuration is:
Model Name: MacBook Pro 15"
Model Identifier: MacBookPro1,1
Processor Name: Intel Core Duo
Processor Speed: 2.16 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP11.0055.B08
SMC Version: 1.2f10
System Version: Mac OS X 10.5.3 (9D34)
Kernel Version: Darwin 9.3.0
Excel Version: 12.1.0 (080409)
Last Modified: 5/15/08 10:32 PM
Kind: Universal

If this help...

Cheers - Steen

Pat McMillan wrote:
>Hi Joshua,
>
>Is there any chance you can send me your file so I can investigate? If not,
>if you get into the crash again, could you click on More Info... In the
>Microsoft Error Reporting application, select all, and copy/paste the crash
>log to an email message and send to me (patm...@microsoft.com)? I'd love to
>figure out what's going on here, but it's going to take some work to get to
>the bottom of the problems you're seeing.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Pat
>
>On 5/27/08 7:04 AM, in article ee8d5...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
>

>> I was getting the occasional "out of memory" error but it was only after
>> working for at least an hour and sometimes I'd go all day without seeing it.

>[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]

seh2000

未讀,
2008年6月6日 晚上11:47:362008/6/6
收件者:
Sorry forget to say that the excel files I se the problem in comes in .XLS
format, BUT the got lost of macros in them. If I select just "open" the
problems is there, but if I select "Open and Remove Macros" the problem seams
to dissapear...
Steen

seh2000 wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Any update on this Out of Memory Eroor in Excel 2008 for MAC?
>
>I have same error on small and big excel sheets, mainly in excel sheets made
>by Excel for Windows.
>
>My configuration is:
> Model Name: MacBook Pro 15"
> Model Identifier: MacBookPro1,1
> Processor Name: Intel Core Duo
> Processor Speed: 2.16 GHz
> Boot ROM Version: MBP11.0055.B08
> SMC Version: 1.2f10
> System Version: Mac OS X 10.5.3 (9D34)
> Kernel Version: Darwin 9.3.0
> Excel Version: 12.1.0 (080409)
> Last Modified: 5/15/08 10:32 PM
> Kind: Universal
>
>If this help...
>
>Cheers - Steen
>

>>Hi Joshua,
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]

CyberTaz

未讀,
2008年6月7日 清晨7:55:492008/6/7
收件者:
Hello Steen -

The error typically doesn't have anything to do with disk space or RAM - it
usually means the program is unable to access information it needs because
that information is not available (out of - as in "not in" - memory). There
really isn't anything to "update" you on though - you've pretty much
answered your own question in your other message:-)

The error in your case is evidently due to the fact that the workbooks
involved are dependent on macros & Office 2008 doesn't support VBA. I'm
afraid it's just that simple - that's why the files open without the error
if you choose the option to remove the macros.

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/6/08 11:31 PM, in article 854c924f440f0@uwe, "seh2000" <u44111@uwe>
wrote:

seh2000 via MacKB.com

未讀,
2008年6月7日 下午4:32:082008/6/7
收件者:
E'lo CyberTaz,

Understood, however my second message became partial incorrect later (so
sorry for this) as either if I save in .XLS or .XLSX format with our without
the VBA the problem remains (Out of memory) so I believe there is a real
error in Excel 2008 for MAC.
Further I installed OpenOffice 3.0 later in the day and there same Excel
sheet I can open, I can edit the sheet and the sheet can be saved with or
without changes with no problems :(
BR// Steen

CyberTaz wrote:
>Hello Steen -
>
>The error typically doesn't have anything to do with disk space or RAM - it
>usually means the program is unable to access information it needs because
>that information is not available (out of - as in "not in" - memory). There
>really isn't anything to "update" you on though - you've pretty much
>answered your own question in your other message:-)
>
>The error in your case is evidently due to the fact that the workbooks
>involved are dependent on macros & Office 2008 doesn't support VBA. I'm
>afraid it's just that simple - that's why the files open without the error
>if you choose the option to remove the macros.
>
>Regards |:>)
>Bob Jones
>[MVP] Office:Mac
>
>On 6/6/08 11:31 PM, in article 854c924f440f0@uwe, "seh2000" <u44111@uwe>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>

>[quoted text clipped - 40 lines]

Pat McMillan

未讀,
2008年6月9日 凌晨1:24:502008/6/9
收件者:seh2000 via MacKB.com
These Out of Memory alerts are real issues that we want to get to the bottom
of. We're working on fixes for some of these issues that we've been able to
isolate, but would love help narrowing down additional scenarios.

Steen - if you have any files that reproduce this that you could send my
way, it would be a great help.

Thanks,

Pat McMillan
patm...@microsoft.com

On 6/7/08 1:32 PM, in article 85557c079b08d@uwe, "seh2000 via MacKB.com"
<u44111@uwe> wrote:

--

liberty ellman

未讀,
2008年6月30日 下午5:52:212008/6/30
收件者:
I get these errors just by opening Excel. I don't even get a chance to open a file. But even trying to open a simple .csv file from the desktop (with 10 rows of text) gives this error. The rest of the office suite is painfully slow as well! HELP! Mac G5 dual 2.0ghz 4gb of ram. I run some huge applications on this. A spreadsheet and a word document should not cause me pain... I'm on the 12.1.1 version.

Fergal Condron

未讀,
2008年6月30日 晚上10:37:552008/6/30
收件者:
Hi there,

Is there any way that you can send the file directly to me, this can help us
diagnose the problem and hopefully get a fix for what you are experiencing?
My email is fer...@microsoft.com

Thanks!
Fergal Condron,

Macintosh Business Unit
Microsoft Corp.
This posting is provided ³AS IS² with no warranties, and confers no rights.

On 6/30/08 2:52 PM, in article ee8d5...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "liberty

mtp...@officeformac.com

未讀,
2008年7月7日 晚上8:22:082008/7/7
收件者:
I am having this problem too = Out of Memory
I am working with Excel 2008 v 12.1.1.
I have a mac with lots of memory etc.
The file is not big (3 small worksheets in the workbook)
It was created on a Windows computer.
It doesn't have any macros.
I've been sending error message log to Microsoft as requested, when
I'll copy and paste the error next time

CherylA...@officeformac.com

未讀,
2008年7月8日 凌晨12:52:462008/7/8
收件者:
I JUST upgraded to Office 2008 this eveninghoping it would be an improvement and am having the same problems with ever file I have opened in Excel. I got a message to open or open without macros and as these files were not originally mine and I do not use the macros, I selected open and remove macros. On saving both files I have been working on, I get the out of memory message and have to hit ok several times as once is not enough. This is not a large file, maybe 40'ish columns and and 150 rows on three sheets.

I would be happy to send this file to any one who needs it because if Excel doesn't work, I will very shortly be unemployed.

Fergal Condron

未讀,
2008年7月8日 凌晨2:45:492008/7/8
收件者:
Hi Cheryl,

Can you send the file to me directly at fer...@microsoft.com and I can take
a look?

Thanks!
Fergal Condron,
Macintosh Business Unit
Microsoft Corp.
This posting is provided ³AS IS² with no warranties, and confers no rights.

On 7/7/08 9:52 PM, in article ee8d5...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,

0 則新訊息