Custom error bars excel 2008

PCBMIP...@googlemail.com

Jan 17, 2008, 7:06:21 AM1/17/08
Is it correct that Excel 2008 does not have the facility to add custom
error bars? This is absolutely amazing, it renders excel absolutely
useless for scientific charting! I cannot believe this is true.

Bob Greenblatt

Jan 17, 2008, 7:52:41 AM1/17/08
On 1/17/08 7:06 AM, in article
06ff3f71-becf-40a5...@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
"PCBMIP...@googlemail.com" <PCBMIP...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Well, believe it! It's unfortunately true. Voice your opinion in the send
feedback choice in the help menu.

--
Bob Greenblatt [MVP], Macintosh
bobgreenblattATmsnDOTcom

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Jan 22, 2008, 6:44:40 PM1/22/08
Bob Greenblatt <b...@nospam.com> wrote:

> > Is it correct that Excel 2008 does not have the facility to add custom
> > error bars? This is absolutely amazing, it renders excel absolutely
> > useless for scientific charting! I cannot believe this is true.

> Well, believe it! It's unfortunately true. Voice your opinion in the send
> feedback choice in the help menu.

I couldn't agree more. Please please use the Send Feedback command,

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

mariagulinello

Mar 25, 2008, 2:16:02 PM3/25/08

do you know how to do th send feedback in xcl 2008 for mac ? I can't find it

Bob Greenblatt

Mar 25, 2008, 4:30:39 PM3/25/08
On 3/25/08 2:16 PM, in article
DDAA61CC-D5B9-433A...@microsoft.com, "mariagulinello"
<mariagu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

In any Office application, use the help menu to send feedback.