Syntax Error in Argument

Jane Mead

Mar 8, 2010, 12:46:56 PM3/8/10
I keep getting this error message when I try to send. I have a yahoo email
account well for a time and then all of a sudden this message will appear. I
am using MS Entourage 2008 with all of the updates on a MacBook Pro with
10.5.8.
Thank You

Paul v

Oct 13, 2010, 6:14:21 PM10/13/10
Today I could not send an email using 2008 Entourage with yahoo on my mac. The whole syntax error and arguments blah blah.

Online it showed one cause can be the font. After removing symbols from the email and getting annoyed I wondered if this was a server communication error.

The solution was in the email I had copied and pasted. The little @ symbol was missing. Fixed that and away the email went!