Forwarding email does not include attachment

bigjo...@officeformac.com

Apr 9, 2009, 4:55:27 PM4/9/09
Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: Exchange

I received an email and wanted to forward it. When I click forward the attachment does not appear in the forwarded message. Are there some settings I am not seeing.

Diane Ross

Apr 9, 2009, 6:44:03 PM4/9/09
On 4/9/09 1:55 PM, "bigjo...@officeformac.com"
<bigjo...@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I received an email and wanted to forward it. When I click forward the
> attachment does not appear in the forwarded message. Are there some settings I
> am not seeing.

Are you just trying to forward the enclosed attachment or the message and
it's attachment?

In the Menu bar select Message --> "Forward as Attachment". This is the best
option to forward complex HTML mail and mail with attachments.

Hope this helps!

--
Diane

Diane Ross

May 24, 2009, 4:07:49 PM5/24/09

> I received an email and wanted to forward it. When I click forward the
> attachment does not appear in the forwarded message. Are there some settings I
> am not seeing.

You replied to me off list:

<quote>
Can"t seem to find "Forward as Attachment". Also what id the menu bar?
Thanks</quote>

First, all messages should be directed to the list. This way everyone can
learn and contribute from the conversation.

The Menu bar is the top bar across your screen. The Apple icon is at the top
left. Selection change depending on what application is active.

Under Message in the Menu bar when Entourage is open select "Forward as
Attachment". You can also add this icon to the Entourage tool bar. Just
"Control-Click" anywhere in the tool bar and select "Customize toolbar."
Each window has different icons you can add. See this article for photos and
more info using the contextual menu.

Use Contextual menus a.k.a. right-click
<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2009/01/use_contextual_menu.html>