Error reporting in error log

The...@officeformac.com

Mar 26, 2010, 12:18:26 PM3/26/10
Version: 2008 Email Client: pop I do not wish to see the error report every time my computer fails to connect to the internet. A small yellow triangle appears next process report at right bottom corner of entourage screen. When you click on it, an error log opens, showing all the failed attempts when connecting to server. How can I stop this reporting? i'm not interested in receiving it, ut would like to click on a lace myself if I suspect something wrong with my connection.\Thank you.

William Smith [MVP]

Mar 26, 2010, 11:01:41 PM3/26/10

Sorry, to the best of my knowledge this is not configurable.

The best you can do is to suppress the error dialogs by selecting
Entourage menu --> Preferences... --> General Preferences --> General
and selecting "Do not show Error Log dialogs". You'll still probably
continue to receive the yellow triangle as an indicator that something
is wrong.

Hope this helps!

--

bill

Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>

The...@officeformac.com

Mar 27, 2010, 5:01:29 PM3/27/10
Thanks, Bill, it helped. Now only the error report shows and it's easy to delete.
Regards
Thea Holm
South Africa