View BCC addresses for sent mail in Entourage

wbco...@hotmail.com

Nov 29, 2007, 11:34:09 PM11/29/07
When I go back and look at a sent message I cannot find who I blind
copied. I have tried to hit "resend" to see if the BCC address pop up
again but they don't. I have also turned off the internet header but
still can't find who I BCC.

Is there any way to see who I BCC on a sent e-mail in Entourage?

Adam Bailey

Nov 30, 2007, 6:25:49 AM11/30/07

Make sure you're double-clicking on the message to view it in its own window
- BCCs will not show in the Preview Pane. Also, Entourage has to have sent
the message - you won't see BCCs sent in other programs like webmail.

A screenshot of how it /should/ look can be found at:

http://www.lull.org/adam/web/eragebcc.png

Let us know if yours differs from that.

--
Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois
ad...@lull.org | Finger/Web for PGP & S/MIME

Adam Bailey

Dec 1, 2007, 12:33:22 PM12/1/07
On 12/1/07 9:53 AM, wbco...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 30, 3:25 am, Adam Bailey <ad...@lull.org> wrote:

>> wbcoll...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> When I go back and look at a sent message I cannot find who I blind
>>> copied. I have tried to hit "resend" to see if the BCC address pop up
>>> again but they don't. I have also turned off the internet header but
>>> still can't find who I BCC.
>>
>>> Is there any way to see who I BCC on a sent e-mail in Entourage?
>>
>> Make sure you're double-clicking on the message to view it in its own
>> window BCCs will not show in the Preview Pane. Also, Entourage has to

>> have sent the message - you won't see BCCs sent in other programs like
>> webmail.
>>
>> A screenshot of how it /should/ look can be found at:
>>
>> http://www.lull.org/adam/web/eragebcc.png
>>
>> Let us know if yours differs from that.
>
> Thank you for responding. I still can't see the BCC addresses I may
> have sent to. I have my hotmail routed through Entourage could that
> be the problem? Hotmail "deletes" the BCC information after sending,
> Entourage syncs with hotmail, and then the BCC information is gone?

It shouldn't work that way but I suppose it's possible. Hopefully someone
with a Hotmail account can chime in to see if they're experiencing this
also.

scot...@officeformac.com

May 16, 2008, 5:18:38 PM5/16/08
I still can not see my bcc addresses even when I open in a new window. I am using microsoft exchange server - perhaps this is the problem?

Doug (Microsoft)

May 16, 2008, 6:52:55 PM5/16/08
On 5/16/08 2:18 PM, in article ee80...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,
"scot...@officeformac.com" <scot...@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I still can not see my bcc addresses even when I open in a new window. I am
> using microsoft exchange server - perhaps this is the problem?

Scott,

The BCC will not show up till you enter a BCC address. In the new message,
click anywhere in the address bar and the addressing bar will pop up.

You should see 3 fields, To, CC, and BCC. If you click in the BCC and enter
a user address it will show up when you close the address window.

Or are saying that the popup window doesn't give you the option to send via
BCC?

Doug - dougstATmicrosoftDOTcom
Microsoft
Disclaimer: This mail is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
no rights.

Ed Kimball

May 16, 2008, 8:52:30 PM5/16/08
On 5/16/08 6:52 PM ET, "Doug (Microsoft)" <dou...@NOSPAM.microsoft.com>
wrote:

Doug,

I don't think you read Scott's message the same way I did. It looks to me as
if he wants to see BCC addresses for mail he has previously SENT.
--
Ed Kimball