What is an Ent 2008 Error 4363?

aRKay

Feb 22, 2008, 8:04:25 PM2/22/08
I just tried to send a mail message in Ent 12 (2008) with OSX 10.5.2 and
get a dialog box saying

> An unknown error (4363) occurred.

The message is still in the Outbox and I have no idea what to check?

Diane Ross

Feb 22, 2008, 8:25:24 PM2/22/08
On 2/22/08 5:04 PM, in article
arkayREMOVE-C88F...@news.houston.sbcglobal.net, "aRKay"
<arkay...@qsl.net> wrote:

From the Error Page;

Error 4363

4363 "Unknown Error"

If you get error 4363 on a transmission attempt, and you have one or more
attachments, try deleting and re-attaching the file or files.

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/page.html#error4363>
--
Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees)
Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>

aRKay

Feb 23, 2008, 6:58:40 AM2/23/08
In article <C3E4B604.14BFF%di...@invalid.entourage.mvps.org>,
Diane Ross <di...@invalid.entourage.mvps.org> wrote:

> On 2/22/08 5:04 PM, in article
> arkayREMOVE-C88F...@news.houston.sbcglobal.net, "aRKay"
> <arkay...@qsl.net> wrote:
>
> > I just tried to send a mail message in Ent 12 (2008) with OSX 10.5.2 and
> > get a dialog box saying
> >
> >> An unknown error (4363) occurred.
> >
> > The message is still in the Outbox and I have no idea what to check?
>
> From the Error Page;
>
> Error 4363
>
> 4363 "Unknown Error"
>
> If you get error 4363 on a transmission attempt, and you have one or more
> attachments, try deleting and re-attaching the file or files.
>
> <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/page.html#error4363>

I even did a Google search fro the Entourage error codes and missed the
above.

The tip worked.... must have been a bad attachmet

Thanks

Diane Ross

Feb 23, 2008, 1:48:09 PM2/23/08
On 2/23/08 3:58 AM, in article
arkayREMOVE-E88A...@news.houston.sbcglobal.net, "aRKay"
<arkay...@qsl.net> wrote:

>> From the Error Page;
>>
>> Error 4363
>>
>> 4363 "Unknown Error"
>>
>> If you get error 4363 on a transmission attempt, and you have one or more
>> attachments, try deleting and re-attaching the file or files.
>>
>> <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/page.html#error4363>
>
> I even did a Google search fro the Entourage error codes and missed the
> above.
>
> The tip worked.... must have been a bad attachmet

Glad you are working again. Hopefully, the new search on this newsgroup will
yield more results when you search.

I think some of the Google search results for Entourage gets lost in the TV
show 'Entourage' results.

annapia...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2013, 7:19:33 AM1/31/13
Hey Diane Ross, found this old reply from you and it WORKED. You saved me pulling all my hair out - a great thanks from vintersun in Copenhagen:)
Anna Pia