Sha...@officeformac.com

未读,
2008年3月10日 20:37:232008/3/10
收件人
Version: 2008
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Processor: intel
Email Client: Exchange

In outlook you can decide to not send emails immediately upon hitting the send button; instead they go to the outbox until the next scheduled send/receive. Is that possible with Entourage 2008? I hate them heading straight out into the ether. In fact, I don't even see an "Outbox" (note, I've not enabled any email other than exchange.

William Smith

未读,
2008年3月10日 21:56:412008/3/10
收件人
Sha...@officeformac.com wrote:

All messages from any type of account go through the Outbox found under
"On My Computer".

After composing your message you can select Message --> Send Message
Later and it will be sent the next time the Send & Receive All schedule
is executed. However, this schedule does not affect Exchange accounts,
so I'm not quite sure what will happen when it executes. If you disable
this schedule because you're *only* using Exchange then your message may
not be sent at all.

Hope this helps!

--

bill

William M. Smith, Microsoft Interop MVP - Mac/Windows
Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>

Anthony

未读,
2008年3月18日 02:21:372008/3/18
收件人
Hello,

Is there a way to delay the email, until the next scheduled send/receive, as
the default action when using the SEND icon in the compose message window?

Additionally, I tried the keyboard method, but the email just sits in the
outbox, and never gets sent. Any ideas as to why this may be happening?

Thanks!

On 3/10/08 9:56 PM, in article #7Tznsxg...@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,

Anthony

未读,
2008年3月18日 03:01:512008/3/18
收件人
I just want to update my post to reflect that I have added the "Send Later"
button to my toolbar, and this has solved my problem.

Additionally, I the messages that were not being sent was just an error on
my part, and is no longer an issue.

Thanks!

On 3/18/08 2:21 AM, in article C404D7B1.D47D%no...@none.com, "Anthony"

0 个新帖子