Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0224'

Johan Conradie

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Hi
I cannot seem to get around this problem. We have a NT server and 5 NT
Workstation using this server as the Master web and build our Web from here
in local mode. A DLL was in VB6 and installed on the master. On project
refrences this DLL was refrenced and works fine on the Master and 4 of of
the NT Workstations. The 5 however returns the following error:
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0224'

Cannot load TypeLib

/Test1_Local/global.asa, line 3

Cannot load Type Library specified in the METADATA tag.

I have checked the regestry entries and they are the same on all the
machines incuding the one that does not work.

Any Ideas
Thanks
Johan