Hello

Karl and Michelle Headley

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Hi!...no stationery...just plain text...have my grandmommie hat on yesterday and today!   Hope to be heading home tonight and get on my computer.  Addicted ...I think to mine.  Daughter doesn't know I just subscribed her to this site.  Now I'll be able to find it in between the boys naps.

Miss seeing all the pretty stationerys.  Marion

pat walker

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Sounds like we have another new 'addict' coming online then..have fun,
Marion!

--

pat walker
blue...@charter.net

"Karl and Michelle Headley" <kandmh...@erols.com> wrote in message

Nancy

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
I did that to my daughter also... she lurks but so far hasn't really gotten the bug bite yet LOL....

SumDo

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Marion,
    Have a great visit with the daughter & grandkids.
    The stationery stuff should be waiting for you.
--
Steve  aka  SumDo
---------------------------

JodiCreations

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Hi Marion, you'll get her hooked yet

Joan Johnson

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 3 1 4 . 1 0 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > < S T R O N G > H e l l o M a r i o n , < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > < S T R O N G > g r a n d c h i l d r e n a r e a r e a l j o y i n o u r l i f e s , e n j o y y o u r v i s i t t h e r e , w e a r n ' t g o i n g a n y w h e r e w e w i l l a l l b e h e r e w h e n y o u g e t b a c k , d i d n ' t a n y o n e w a r n y o u a b o u t t h i s s t u f f , o n c e y o u s t a r t t h e r e i s n o g e t t i n g a w a y f r o m i t , y e s w e d o h a v e o n e m o r e a d d i c t i n o u r g r o u p . . . < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > < S T R O N G > J o a n < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < S T R O N G > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > < B R > - - < B R > P l e a s e f e e l f r e e t o v i s i t m y w e b s i t e s a t : < / F O N T > < / S T R O N G > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < S T R O N G > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > < A h r e f = " h t t p : / / h o m e p a g e s . m s n . c o m / H o b b y C t / j o a n m h / I n d e x . h t m l " > h t t p : / / h o m e p a g e s . m s n . c o m / H o b b y C t / j o a n m h / I n d e x . h t m l < / A > < / F O N T > < / S T R O N G > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < S T R O N G > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > h e r e y o u w i l l f i n d O u t l o o k e x p r e s s s t a t i o n e r y , r e c i p e s a n d m o r e . < / F O N T > < / S T R O N G > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < S T R O N G > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > < A h r e f = " h t t p : / / m e m b e r s 1 . v i s u a l c i t i e s . c o m / C u t e _ T e d d y B e a r _ G r a p h i c s / " > h t t p : / / m e m b e r s 1 . v i s u a l c i t i e s . c o m / C u t e _ T e d d y B e a r _ G r a p h i c s / < / A > < / F O N T > < / S T R O N G > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < S T R O N G > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > T h i s i s m y C h r i s t m a s T e d d y B e a r p i c t u r e S t u d i o a n d o t h e r C h r i s t m a s p i c t u r e s < / F O N T > < / S T R O N G > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < S T R O N G > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > < B R > & n b s p ; < A h r e f = " h t t p : / / s i t e s . n e t s c a p e . n e t / j o a n m j / j o a n s t b g r a p h i c s " > h t t p : / / s i t e s . n e t s c a p e . n e t / j o a n m j / j o a n s t b g r a p h i c s < / A > < / F O N T > < / S T R O N G > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < S T R O N G > < F O N T c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f s i z e = 4 > m o r e T e d d y b e a r p i c t u r e s < / F O N T > < / S T R O N G > < / D I V > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Sunie

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Hello back at ya Marion!! Glad you're headed home to play!!
Lana

Karl and Michelle Headley <kandmh...@erols.com> wrote in message
Hi!...no stationery...just plain text...have my grandmommie hat on yesterday

Kathy O

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Hi Marion we miss you hurry home :))))
glad you are enjoying yoru little grandbaby!

--
Kathy O.
"Out of everything bad...comes something good"

Raven

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Hi Marion..a surprise subscription..LOL..you are addicted! Hope you are
enjoying your Grandbabies ...Raven :)