activation code for burnout paradise the ultimate box

Lucas

Aug 3, 2009, 11:23:10 AM8/3/09
Hey guys just wondering if somebody could lend me a hand and give me an
activation code because my game didnt come with one.

Fastrac.Design

Aug 10, 2009, 3:45:02 AM8/10/09
Then you need to talk to the retailer who sold you it or speak to the
publisher! as this is classed as piracy and is illegal whether you own the
game or not im afraid! Worse case you go searching the net trying to find
one but im afraid no one will post one here! Sorry!

On 03/08/2009 16:23, in article
3DFC5AE5-07F7-444E...@microsoft.com, "Lucas"

Phenom

Aug 10, 2009, 8:35:17 AM8/10/09
Yep, i'm agree with you. Don't expect to have some answer here. Maybe you
should buy the game again ;). Search on your registry, maybe you will find
it, but i'm not sure. They always crypt their CD Key, to prevent any risks
of hacking. Good luck

"Fastrac.Design" <Fastrac...@ja-int.co.uk> wrote in message

akshadabhandare

Oct 26, 2009, 10:48:17 AM10/26/09
please tell me registration code...... actually i gifted the game cd to my frnd n nw he is unable to load it as neither or i hv the registration code. so please help me out........

Lucas wrote:

activation code for burnout paradise the ultimate box
03-Aug-09

Hey guys just wondering if somebody could lend me a hand and give me an
activation code because my game didnt come with one.

On Monday, August 03, 2009 11:23 AM
Lucas wrote:

activation code for burnout paradise the ultimate box

Hey guys just wondering if somebody could lend me a hand and give me an
activation code because my game didnt come with one.

On Monday, August 10, 2009 3:45 AM
Fastrac.Design wrote:

Then you need to talk to the retailer who sold you it or speak to thepublisher!
Then you need to talk to the retailer who sold you it or speak to the
publisher! as this is classed as piracy and is illegal whether you own the
game or not im afraid! Worse case you go searching the net trying to find
one but im afraid no one will post one here! Sorry!

On 03/08/2009 16:23, in article
3DFC5AE5-07F7-444E...@microsoft.com, "Lucas"

On Monday, August 10, 2009 8:35 AM
Phenom wrote:

Yep, i'm agree with you. Don't expect to have some answer here.
Yep, i'm agree with you. Don't expect to have some answer here. Maybe you
should buy the game again ;). Search on your registry, maybe you will find
it, but i'm not sure. They always crypt their CD Key, to prevent any risks
of hacking. Good luck

ASP.NET Request Logger and Crawler Killer
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a988f8c3-f69e-4ad2-a2e9-f9e01867769c/aspnet-request-logger-an.aspx

Fastrac.Design

Oct 27, 2009, 6:13:22 AM10/27/09
Don't get arsey! You are asking people to break the law publicly! And
changing your story doesn't help any! And if you have both lost the
reg/serial code then your both a bit simple and probably wouldn't understand
the game anyway! Pong is probably a good game for you and its available free
with a google search! Joking aside, DO NOT ASK FOR A SERIAL ON HEAR AS
NOBODY WILL POST ONE! End of!

On 26/10/2009 14:48, in article 200910261048...@yahoo.com,

tell me regstration code@discussions.microsoft.com jst tell me regstration code

Dec 11, 2009, 3:05:02 AM12/11/09

Fastrac.Design

Dec 11, 2009, 7:14:37 AM12/11/09
Aint gonna happen! STOP ASKING!

On 11/12/2009 08:05, in article
5392DBD1-7280-45CA...@microsoft.com, "jst tell me regstration

tx3000

Dec 28, 2009, 4:05:01 PM12/28/09
Lucas, do not listen to any of these ass clowns telling you what you are
asking is illegal because it's not.

If anyone here had any form of comprehension then they would realize that
you are actually asking how to LOCATE THE KEY and not asking for a KEY
itself, which are two completely different things.

You obvuiously had it installed at one point so the location of the
activation/serial key is most likely still located in the registry somewhere.

One final point I want to bring up to all these ass goblins here on the
forum that are saying you are doing illegal activities

Laying out a path to where something is in the registry, is no different
than laying out a path to a program in program files or a path to find a save
game file in your computer somewhere.

However if I knew where the key was located I would just lay out the
registry path to it here, but since I cannot, I cannot be of much further
help....Sorry.

Try calling EA and explain this to them and maybe they can help you.
here is the US Customer support number:
1+ (650) 628-1001

Oh yeah in case anyone tries to tell you there is a live chat support, save
yourself some problems and get the direct link to the chat itself from anyone
that makes that claim because if they do not give you the live chat link
themselves they are lying about the live chat because there is no such link
anywhere on EA's site, believe me I spent over 5 hours looking for it and it
simply does not exist.

Fastrac.Design

Jan 4, 2010, 6:57:49 AM1/4/10
Well Mr high and mighty if YOU took the time to read his post you would see
that he is not after the PATH for the serial! He is asking for A serial!

>> Hey guys just wondering if somebody could lend me a hand and give me an
>> activation code because my game didnt come with one.

It IS illegal and is not welcome here! And before calling me an ass clown
make sure you arnt being one yourself! Dumb ass!

On 28/12/2009 21:05, in article
238C240A-8E02-4605...@microsoft.com, "tx3000"

seanjibbaniya

May 24, 2010, 1:03:18 PM5/24/10
kklajskfjclasklsasdasdkl

Phenom wrote:

Yep, i'm agree with you. Don't expect to have some answer here.
Yep, i'm agree with you. Don't expect to have some answer here. Maybe you
should buy the game again ;). Search on your registry, maybe you will find
it, but i'm not sure. They always crypt their CD Key, to prevent any risks
of hacking. Good luck

registration code

Phenom wrote:

Yep, i'm agree with you. Don't expect to have some answer here.
Yep, i'm agree with you. Don't expect to have some answer here. Maybe you
should buy the game again ;). Search on your registry, maybe you will find
it, but i'm not sure. They always crypt their CD Key, to prevent any risks
of hacking. Good luck

ASP.NET Request Logger and Crawler Killer
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a988f8c3-f69e-4ad2-a2e9-f9e01867769c/aspnet-request-logger-an.aspx

On Tuesday, October 27, 2009 6:13 AM
Fastrac.Design wrote:

Don't get arsey! You are asking people to break the law publicly!
Don't get arsey! You are asking people to break the law publicly! And

changing your story does not help any! And if you have both lost the
reg/serial code then your both a bit simple and probably would not understand

the game anyway! Pong is probably a good game for you and its available free
with a google search! Joking aside, DO NOT ASK FOR A SERIAL ON HEAR AS
NOBODY WILL POST ONE! End of!

On 26/10/2009 14:48, in article 200910261048...@yahoo.com,
"<akshada bhandare>" <> wrote:

On Friday, December 11, 2009 3:05 AM
jst tell me regstration code wrote:

"Lucas" wrote:
"Lucas" wrote:

On Friday, December 11, 2009 7:14 AM
Fastrac.Design wrote:

Aint gonna happen! STOP ASKING!
Aint gonna happen! STOP ASKING!

On 11/12/2009 08:05, in article
5392DBD1-7280-45CA...@microsoft.com, "jst tell me regstration

On Monday, December 28, 2009 4:05 PM
tx3000 wrote:

Lucas, do not listen to any of these ass clowns telling you what you areasking
Lucas, do not listen to any of these ass clowns telling you what you are

asking is illegal because it is not.

[...]

On Monday, January 04, 2010 6:57 AM
Fastrac.Design wrote:

Well Mr high and mighty if YOU took the time to read his post you would
Well Mr high and mighty if YOU took the time to read his post you would see
that he is not after the PATH for the serial! He is asking for A serial!

It IS illegal and is not welcome here! And before calling me an ass clown
make sure you arnt being one yourself! Dumb ass!

On 28/12/2009 21:05, in article
238C240A-8E02-4605...@microsoft.com, "tx3000"

LINQ With Strings
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/03afdcf3-7b60-47db-adb9-db7fe2c6ab8c/linq-with-strings.aspx

Fastrac.Design

May 25, 2010, 7:00:23 AM5/25/10
Ive already answered this! Stop asking for a damn serial! Thief!

On 24/05/2010 18:03, in article 201052413318iam...@hotmail.com,

susanu susanu

Mar 14, 2011, 2:30:37 PM3/14/11
numi mai merge jocul de ce .oare pentru ca am bagat upgrade

> On Monday, August 03, 2009 11:23 AM Lucas wrote:

> Hey guys just wondering if somebody could lend me a hand and give me an
> activation code because my game didnt come with one.

>> On Monday, August 10, 2009 3:45 AM Fastrac.Design wrote:

>> Then you need to talk to the retailer who sold you it or speak to the
>> publisher! as this is classed as piracy and is illegal whether you own the
>> game or not im afraid! Worse case you go searching the net trying to find
>> one but im afraid no one will post one here! Sorry!
>>

>> On 03/08/2009 16:23, in article
>> 3DFC5AE5-07F7-444E...@microsoft.com, "Lucas"

>>> On Monday, August 10, 2009 8:35 AM Phenom wrote:

>>> Yep, i'm agree with you. Don't expect to have some answer here. Maybe you
>>> should buy the game again ;). Search on your registry, maybe you will find
>>> it, but i'm not sure. They always crypt their CD Key, to prevent any risks
>>> of hacking. Good luck

raybal...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2012, 1:45:53 PM9/10/12

haroo...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2012, 6:39:57 AM9/20/12

haroo...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2012, 6:40:23 AM9/20/12

eyramkobl...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2012, 1:02:20 PM9/22/12
I need a crack guyz mine aint good

maste...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2014, 2:54:43 AM2/6/14

Семён Веремеев

Jun 24, 2014, 7:13:14 AM6/24/14

btb...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2014, 2:23:42 PM7/9/14

btb...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2014, 10:17:52 PM7/9/14

christop...@yahoo.com

Jan 18, 2015, 4:43:47 PM1/18/15
can i get the registration code for burnout paradise the ultimate box?

xdel...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2015, 2:27:47 PM4/4/15
On Monday, August 3, 2009 at 5:23:10 PM UTC+2, Lucas wrote:
> Hey guys just wondering if somebody could lend me a hand and give me an
> activation code because my game didnt come with one.

Please! tell mi code registration for game?

kk70...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2015, 12:49:15 AM4/18/15
please tell registration code of burnout paradise the ultimate box

chalief...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2015, 10:27:24 PM11/7/15
i need help somebody for it

chalief...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2015, 10:28:18 PM11/7/15
how the way for play

arcane_...@hotmail.com

Mar 27, 2016, 12:25:19 AM3/27/16
On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 12:49:15 AM UTC-4, kk70...@gmail.com wrote:
> please tell registration code of burnout paradise the ultimate box

B48Y-BEX2-A4SU-VR9N-47CZ

Marvellous Elegbede

Sep 28, 2022, 8:18:23 PM9/28/22
Thanks Thanks