FA 1,000,000 B.C. - a new perspective.

Z_O_N_E_MAN

Mar 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/13/99
Hello , me is UGG
UGG watching you play , play look good.
UGG wondering , why metal pterodactyl fly over your village??
Many , many , metal pterodactyl's  , every where!
If UGG can train metal pterodactyl's , can UGG play!!
UGG is wondering now?? UGG wonder why so many tribes in village??
UGG remember when meat eater attack my village!
Many tribes here!
If tribe always fighting with other tribe , why stay together , UGG wonder??
UGG thirsty now , UGG drink ok........(Splash)
ha ha ha
UGG see metal pterodactyl land in water.
UGG once kill metal pterodactyl and try eat.
Bad bad UGG say , meat is bad.
Meat hurt UGG , put UGG in hospital.
UGG seen cave nurse in bear skin , UGG feeling much better now.
UGG tired , UGG sleep now.

Z_O_N_E_MAN

Mar 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/13/99
Hi Shark....
You are to good at this game man....lol
But just remember citizen...I AM WATCHING
TigerShark wrote in message ...
lol... this has the flavor of... well... I can't remember now.... my memory is getting Fuzzy trying to think... errr... well... hmmm... what say you UGG?

TigerShark

Mar 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/14/99

TigerShark

TD_ChesterField

Mar 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/16/99
I think that the green pterodactyl's taste the best.