Os Grupos Google já não suportam novas publicações ou subscrições da Usenet. O conteúdo anterior permanece visível.

Re: Runtime error - 2147220503 FRxXML4.dat file not found

697 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Victoria [MVP]

não lida,
25/02/2008, 09:35:1225/02/08
para
J,

Have you looked at KB article # 932318?

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYLSVQUSPTNTNSMQPYLPZLLTTXSTSVSQPUYNXMSWTQNQXTVSKZVUVWOROXOLSNYWPSOTWYKMRVYTUQWUTV

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"J Heine" <spar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I’m installing FRx 6.7 / sp8 on a new client workstation. When I try
> run any report I receiving the following FRx Reporting engine errors:
> Run-time error -2147220503 (800403e9):Fatal Error: Language database file
> c:\prog~1\FRXSOF~1\FRX6~1.7\REPORT~2\FRxXML4.dat not found.
> - Error setting up XML tree
> - Application-defined or object-defined error.
> We’re using Dynamics GP 9.0 sp2. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks - John
>

> --
> J Heine
> Systems Admin
> Alameda, CA

J Heine

não lida,
25/02/2008, 19:02:0125/02/08
para
Victoria,

The KB article was a match. Thank you for your help.

John
--
J Heine
Systems Admin

Ames@discussions.microsoft.com Steve Ames

não lida,
27/10/2008, 13:24:1427/10/08
para

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

Can someone point me to an answer for this that doesn't require a dynamics
login? I'm hitting this exact problem...

Mike

não lida,
14/11/2008, 09:16:0114/11/08
para

"Steve Ames" wrote:

Or just update the KB number because I do have a dynamics login and I can't
find the article from the link or the KB number or the search phrase!

Thanks!

HarDrive

não lida,
19/02/2009, 09:08:0119/02/09
para
Victoria,
Can you please post the solution as this link requires a login. Only to
further exascerbate the problem I don't know how to ascertain an ID to the
Dynamics site.
This is the exact same problem I have when running report manager in FRx.
I have FRx 6.7 SP9, and an install on a new machine. I have correctly
configured the ODBC, figured out the problem with reports writing to the
network share(they have to just be given a new name), but this problem with
the frxxml4.dat file I confirmed is on my local hard drive & in the specified
directory. Not sure how else to troubleshoot this error. Have been trying
to find this supposed KB932318 article doesn't seem to exist on
microsoft...ONLY place on the net that has some info...

Please respond. TIA,
HD

Victoria [MVP]

não lida,
19/02/2009, 12:15:4119/02/09
para
There are a number of possible resolutions mentioned in the KB Article. The
simplest is to find a machine where FRx works and copy the FRxXML4.dat file
from there to the machine where it does not work. I do not believe we are
allowed to post the entire KB article due to confidentiality agreements.
One of the Microsoft Support Engineers may be able to do that for you, I am
not sure.

If you are a current Dynamics customer your Dynamics Partner should be able
to help you with getting a login so that you can have access to the Dynamics
KnowledgeBase.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
blog: www.victoriayudin.com

"HarDrive" <HarD...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Outsource

não lida,
06/11/2009, 12:29:0306/11/09
para
do I have to pay for this help??? we need just a solution, what's wrong with
Microsoft???!!! I hate it it really sucks.
you do better delete the answer because it doesn't help. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
0 mensagens novas