FRx and Forecaster Support discontinuing

Bret

Sep 29, 2009, 4:47:01 PM9/29/09
Anyone know if Microsoft Support for FRx and/or Forecaster will be
discontinued soon?
Thanks,
Bret

rivers1

Sep 29, 2009, 4:53:02 PM9/29/09
What GL/Interface for FRx are you using?
--
Rob Iversen
MSX Group

rivers1

Sep 29, 2009, 5:09:01 PM9/29/09
I guess I can be more informative than that. You can find the support
lifecycle for FRx, Forecaster and Helmsman here.

Microsoft Support Lifecycle Info by Product:
Forecaster 6.7 http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=8945
Forecaster 7.0 http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=12750

Helmsman 3.5 http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=13978
Helmsman 4.0 http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=13986

FRx Financial Reporter 6.5
http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=9174
FRx 6.7 Desktop http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=9186

General info regarding the Lifecycle policy & definitions
Microsoft Support Lifecycle http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/
Lifecycle Supported SP http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifesupsps
-----------------

For non-Microsoft GL's (anything but GP, AX, NAV or SL) this will be the end
of life for these products.

For the MS GL's FRx will be going away at the same timeframe as stated
above, but you can transition to the replacement product called Management
Reporter. Forecaster is still up in the air but it will be supported one way
or another for years to come.

Please visit our website as we are continuously evaluating replacement
products for FRx and Forecaster. Depending on your situation and needs we
can help find the best solution for you and get you up and running in no time.

Thanks

Noah C. Moseley

Feb 24, 2010, 3:29:01 PM2/24/10
The MSX Group is offering support for Forecaster and FRx. The MSX Group is
made up of former FRx Software Corporation consultants and instructors.

http://msxgroup.com/product-support-microsoft-frx-and-microsoft-forecaster

--
Noah C. Moseley; MSX Group
Partner & Senior Consultant

Training and Consulting Services on
Forecaster, FRx, PerformancePoint Server and Enterprise Reporting