Junk mail in Outlook Express

baggyb#1

Jun 28, 2008, 5:22:01 AM6/28/08
I have approx 950 junk email messages in my Outlook mail box. They are all
based on 1 theme about Vaigra and sex and i am desperate to get rid of them
asap.
Is there any way i can block the senders all in one go rather than one at a
time as this is going to take me such a long time to do ?
I also have a laptop and i have already blocked the senders on this pc.
Messages of a similar content do try to download but i have already blockthem
on this pc so they don't actually stay on my laptop.
Hpw can I stop any of them coming to my mail box on either pc ?
I have opened another email address on yahoo with no problems so mainly use
this one. I have changed my email address to this effect but obviously my
outlook mail box still exists. Can I close my outlook email address
altogether ?
I am with Homecall as an account for my telephone and broadband.
Do I need to keep their email address in Outlook ?
I wish i could close this email address so I don't get any of these.
Sorry to waffle on but i am sick andtired of this.
I do have Norton security.
Thank you for your help,

Mark Burgum

Jun 30, 2008, 3:50:53 AM6/30/08
You might get a better answer on a group to do with outlook, or on the
Nortan site.

this group is for Fox pro a database programming langauge.
"baggyb#1" <baggyb#1...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message