Exch5.5sp3 still getting occasional Event ID 4182

dirk

Mar 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/21/00
Running exchange 5.5 w/ sp3 on NT4.0 Sp5 and I still get occasional bad mail
addresses that hang my exchange services with the following MSExchangeIMC
Event ID: 4182, 3039, 4116, 4094, 4102
after these the services can not be shut down - the server has to be
re-booted and then I get a MSExchangeIMC Event ID: 3013, but after that
every thing is usually fine. This is a pain. I looked up the errors in
technet and they recommend the latest SP (which is SP3, right?). So how can
I prevent these malformed addresses from bringing down my server?? - Thanks
in advance for your positive recommendations.
di...@mattnj.com

dirk

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
Hello, Anybody going to take a stab at this?

"dirk" <di...@mattnj.com> wrote in message

Rich Matheisen [MVP]

Mar 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/25/00
"dirk" <di...@mattnj.com> wrote:

If you think it's a bug in Exchange and you've installed SP3 and the
Post-SP3 hot fixes, then call MS PSS.

Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP