Public Folder and Virtual Root

RG

Jun 18, 2004, 9:38:19 AM6/18/04
Could somebody tell me what the following error means? and how to go about
solving it?

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: NNTPSVC
Event Category: None
Event ID: 101
Date: 6/1/2004
Time: 8:47:46 PM
User: N/A
Computer: INTLOC
The server was unable to add the virtual root '/' for the directory
'/Internet Newsgroups' due to the following error: The parameter is
incorrect. The data is the error code.

Data:
0000: 57 00 00 00 W...

Thanks in advance

Christian Schäffler

Jun 18, 2004, 9:47:53 AM6/18/04
Hi

Have a look at those Microsoft articles:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;298848http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259373http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275038--
Keep on fighting!Christian
Please reply to this message, to let others know whether it was useful to
help you solve your problems or not.