Logon Failure on Database..

Denis

Dec 7, 2007, 10:23:00 PM12/7/07
Hello,

We have Exchange 2007 installed. All the users can logon and access their
mails smoothly. But, I see a very large number of the following errors on
the server under event ID-1022:

Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Database" - Windows
account NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE; mailbox /o=OURORGANIZATION/ou=Exchange
Administrative Group (XYZ)/cn=Recipients/cn=user.name.
Error: 1245
Client Machine: MAILSERVER
Client Process: edgetransport.exe
Client ProcessId: 0
Client ApplicationId: Client=Hub Transport

What might be the problem? Ours is workgroup environment.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Denis Dudhia

John Fullbright

Dec 7, 2007, 11:31:56 PM12/7/07
ecshutoffquotaexceeded (1245) implies there's an issue where a size
restriction was exceeded.

"Denis" <De...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message