unable to find mailbox time zone

1 view

Kevino

Feb 23, 2007, 8:44:00 PM2/23/07
We are running the Exchange update tool for DST and getting this error
" unable to find mailbox time zone error 0x80004005" We are getting this
error it looks like on every mailbox. Any one seen this?

Padman De Silva [MVP]

Feb 23, 2007, 9:30:03 PM2/23/07

You might receive "Unable to find mailbox timezone: Error 0x80004005" (you
can check the msextmz.log for errors). This might happen if the mailbox has
never been logged into. To resolve this, login to OWA for the user specified
in the error message and create a meeting request or an appointment and try
re-running the tool again.

Kevino

Feb 23, 2007, 9:35:03 PM2/23/07
We have 4500 mail boxes and I know users have logged into them.

Padman De Silva [MVP]

Feb 23, 2007, 9:39:08 PM2/23/07
check on this MS article and make sure you have the correct patch pallied

---cheers

rcall...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2007, 10:16:15 PM2/23/07
On Feb 23, 9:39 pm, Padman De Silva [MVP]

<PadmanDeSilva...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> check on this MS article and make sure you have the correct patch pallied

> ---cheers
>
> "Kevino" wrote:
> > We have 4500 mail boxes and I know users have logged into them.
>
> > "Padman De Silva [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > > Hi,
>
> > > You might receive "Unabletofindmailboxtimezone:Error0x80004005" (you
> > > can check themsextmz.log for errors). This might happen if themailboxhas

> > > never been logged into. To resolve this, login to OWA for the user specified
> > > in theerrormessage and create a meeting request or an appointment and try

> > > re-running the tool again.

we are also getting those error messages. However we didnt apply the
926666 yet. does that mean that after we apply that patch those
errors won't show up anymore?