Exchange 2007: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 0 (0x0).

Andy

Jul 19, 2007, 1:45:05 PM7/19/07
Hi there, I notice that every time I start my shiney new exchange 2007
box i get a different result, sometimes the box starts right up and all
services are fine, other times i get:
The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with
service-specific error 0 (0x0).
and the server takes like 45 minutes to get past 'applying computer
settings' and none of the exchange services start
does anyone have any idea how to make it more reliable?

there are no 3rd party apps on the server, just windows 2003 enterprise r2
and exchange 07.

please help!!

thanks,
Andrew

Ed Crowley [MVP]

Jul 19, 2007, 2:56:38 PM7/19/07
Any reason why you don't just leave it running?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Andy" <awe...@ee.net> wrote in message

Andy

Jul 19, 2007, 3:11:10 PM7/19/07
Well, I guess I kind of count on that if a system reboots its going to come
back up.

I dont really understand the question.

??

Are you suggesting that the box never be rebooted? windows updates, etc?

and is this the normal course for exchange 2007? to be highly unreliable?

thanks,
-Drew
"Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curs...@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message

Bharat Suneja [MVP]

Jul 19, 2007, 3:26:38 PM7/19/07
>>and is this the normal course for exchange 2007? to be highly unreliable?

Running since way before RTM without issues pointing to any unreliability,
so the answer to this would be: NO.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Andy" <awe...@ee.net> wrote in message

Andy

Jul 19, 2007, 3:47:09 PM7/19/07
Ok, so any idea why when i start my server up the information store doesnt
run and it takes 45 minutes before i can login?

please?
"Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bha...@nospam.org> wrote in message

gokhan

Jul 23, 2007, 6:18:46 AM7/23/07
Did you check the active directory problem? Topology or any DNS errors?

"Andy" <awe...@ee.net> wrote in message

jamesh koler

Aug 10, 2010, 2:31:43 AM8/10/10
Hi

I think there is an issues either in your log file or application file. There is posiblities your log file or application file may be damaged or corrupted. you can resolve these issues using Kernel software that is easily find at ::http://www.exchangerepairtool.com