ERROR CREATING MESSAGE SERVICE with EXMERGE

1 view

Brian Gause

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
I am trying to export mailboxes from an old Exchange server to a new
server and when I try to export the mailboxes with EXMERGE I get ERROR
CREATING MESSAGE SERVICE (MSPST MS). I have Outlook 2000 installed on
the old server and I can access the mailboxes and export the data
manually through Outlook so the mailbox is ok. What is the problem?
Thanks
Brian

Brian Gause

Mar 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/22/00
I am trying to export mailboxes from an old Exchange server to a new
server and when I try to export the mailboxes with EXMERGE I get
ERROR CREATING MESSAGE SERVICE (MSPST MS) and none of the mailboxes are
put into PST files. I have Outlook 2000 installed on the old server and